You can now order your electrodiagnostic supplies from The Electrode Store via your phone or computer in less than a minute.
And even faster if you’re a returning customer.
We’re all busy. Time is valuable and irreplaceable. We made online ordering for electrodes and other neuro-diagnostic supplies on ElectrodeStore.com as easy and as quick as can be. Whether you are a new or returning customer, or even have a special pricing structure with us, you can order online in, quite literally, less than a minute.
Why else should I order online?
- It saves time
- Same day shipping (~95% of the time, if ordered before noon Pacific Time)
- Save money on shipping and handling (Generally, our customers pay less for shipping when ordering online; thanks to real time estimates from FedEx)
- Two-Click ReOrdering (All items from any of your previous orders can be added to your cart in one click. Edit if you wish, or checkout as is)
- Order anytime (24/7/365, with 99.99% uptime)
- Mobile phone ordering (just as easy as ordering new socks from Amazon)
- Several payment options (including credit card, PayPal, Net 30, or any special payment terms you may have with us)
- Custom discounts unique to your pricing structure (generally for large customers or distributors)
- See product photos and specs (high quality product photos and detailed product descriptions/specifications for every product; avoid any and all confusion that may happen over the phone)
- Easily compare products and prices
- Multiple currency options (our website accurately and in real time converts our USD prices to CAD, GBP, and EUR)
- Very secure data and card processing (PCI DSS compliant (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). Supports 3D Secure checkouts, a security layer that adds an authentication step for online payments. All payment data is encrypted)
- Ability to add your Purchase Order Number to the order (In the PO / notes section. You can also tell us whatever you want here, “Send us some DTM samples and a catalog, please and thank you!”)
- And all other E-Commerce standards, such as choosing your preferred shipping method and tracking your order.
For professional use only: Ordering online is for use by or under the direct supervision of a licensed professional (i.e., a physician) per federal or other applicable laws.